Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm in England!

I arrived early yesterday (around 6:30 GMT), waited around for the coach bus, and went to campus. It's small, nice, really fields-y; it reminds me of upstate New York, except less hilly. I've mostly been doing required stuff: tours of things, medical registration, a computer seminar, hall community meetings... That sort of fun thing. It's also been nice meeting and getting to know people (like my roommate, Rachel, who seems pretty cool so far!), as well as finally meeting people in person as opposed to on facebook.

The view from my window is awesome; I see fields and cows (they get pretty close to my room...) and sometimes rabbits and yeah I really love it. It's a nice change of scenery from the city.

So as of Day 2, I'm enjoying this.

No comments:

Post a Comment