Sunday, January 16, 2011

State of the Constitutional Monarchy

See what I did thar, politics nerds?

Okay, first week back is officially over. And I just, it feels like it was longer than it was (maybe because I stayed up 'til 5 one night and 4 the next), but it was such a good week. I started classes on a new schedule that requires me to be awake for 8:30 classes on Monday and Tuesday--but 5 o'clock on Wednesday and Thursday. I hung out with my friends a lot. I rewatched old favorite movies. I sang "You Give Love A Bad Name" at karaoke with Erin and danced most of that night away. There's been a negative point or two, but they were unrelated to university itself, so I think I can classify this as a Good Week.

Here's hoping the rest are just as good. :)

I haven't updated this blog in a while, I know, and I'm sorry about that. I really am going to try harder this semester! I know I'll definitely have time on Wednesdays and Thursdays (or just Thursdays--I'm applying to volunteer at a cat shelter on Wednesdays), so please, if you want to hear about how things have been going and I haven't updated, just poke me via email or Facebook and I'll write a post.


All the best to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment